Garage Inclusive Programs Department runs regular events for professionals, which aim to develop interaction between people with disabilities and various communities, provide a safe space for discussions and new ideas, and systematize knowledge about inclusive practices in Russia.
Throughout the year, the Inclusive Programs team invites professionals to take part in educational courses, laboratories, research practices, and the annual international conference Experiencing the Museum, which explores various aspects of inclusion through the prism of Russian and international institutions’ experience.
- 28Aug 2022The Second Conference of the Russian Art Archive Network12:00 —
16:00Tikhaya studioFree, registration required
- Block 3. Block 3. What can we (un)learn from each otherГБУСО МО «Сергиево-Посадский дом-интернат слепоглухих для детей и молодых инвалидов»Free, registration required
- Block 2. Museums and communitiesFree, registration required
- Block 1. Museums as a place (for) of action and feelingFree, registration required
- Conference. Experiencing the Museum. After Inclusion. Utopias and New ScenariosFree, registration required
- Early-Stage Dementia Awareness training of Arts4Dementia
- 5Oct 2021The First Offline Conference of the Russian Art Archive Network12:00 —
- Course: Various Concepts of Inclusion and Their Implementation in Education and Culture15 Sep —
15 Dec 2021Garage Museum of Contemporary Art