New rules have been introduced to make your visit to Garage and Garage Library safe and comfortable.
1. From June 16 entry to exhibitions is only possible with a timed ticket. All discounted ticket categories are still available. Visitors can only enter the exhibition space during the time interval indicated on their ticket (for example, from 11:00 to 11:30). The number of visitors permitted in each museum space at any one time is limited.
2. Tickets are on available online. We recommend purchasing in advance.
3. If you change your mind (including on the day of your planned visit), you can return the ticket and get a full refund.
4. Entrance to the museum is from Garage Square. The exit is on the opposite side, onto the alley in Gorky Park.
5. Masks must be worn in the Museum. We also recommend wearing gloves.
6. We ask visitors to observe a distance of 1.5 meters. There are floor markings at the entrance, by the information desk, at the central staircase, and in the bookshop.
7. There is a separate entrance from Garage Square for GARAGE cardholders, ICOM, CIMAM, and Sotheby's Preferred members, JTI Cul
8. GARAGE cardholders, ICOM, CIMAM, and Sotheby's Preferred members, JTI Cul
9. Visitors with discounted tickets must produce proof of eligibility at the exhibition entrance. Without it the ticket will be invalid:
—university students: student card, ISIC card, Moscow card;
—children: letter from school, Moscow card, passport;
—seniors: pension ID, social card, passport;
—visitors with disabilities: disability ID, social card;
—large families: large family ID, social card;
—press: press card.
10. Tickets for UNIQLO Free Friday Nights (Fridays, 17:00 to 20:30) should be booked in advance. Booking will be open from 19:00 on Thursdays.
1. Garage Library is open by appointment seven days a week. The number of visitors allowed in the library space at any one time is limited to fifteen. We ask visitors to observe a safe distance.
2. Library visitors must wear masks. We also recommend wearing gloves.
3. Applications to work in the library should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be submitted no later than 24 hours before the planned visit. The librarian will confirm the visit during the working day. Applications received after 21:00 will be processed on the following day, which may affect the date of the visit.
In the application, please indicate the planned date and time of your visit (from 11:00 to 21:00). Time in the library is limited to two hours.
Please note that visitor rules may change to comply with federal and city regulations regarding museums.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone on +7 (495) 645-05-20
Subscribe to our mailing list and get the latest news from Garage