The British Council’s international Cultural Management Workshops series makes its next stop at Garage Museum of Contemporary Art, where the world’s leading experts in audience development and art marketing will deliver workshops for creative managers.
The British Council and Garage Museum of Contemporary Art are happy to announce a joint seminar within the program of professional education for cultural workers, designed specifically for museum and gallery curators, librarians, theater and cinema theater employees, festival producers and art directors of various other creative events. Two-day practical courses will include team and individual work, as well as public presentations by each of the participants. Each seminar is designed for a group of up to 25 people and will be conducted by a guest coach from the UK. The program is aimed at cultural exchange between British and Russian institutions, the introduction of cutting-edge approaches to cultural management, and the analysis of successful business models.
- Promotion of cultural and art projects
- Audience development and marketing
- Partnership management
- Development of local communities
- Digital technologies in cultural management
Goals and anticipated results
- Learning from leading practitioners in the UK art sector
- Establishing effective communication with the audience and strong links to local communities
- Acquiring practical marketing knowledge in the cultural sector that can be implemented in everyday practice
- Meeting British and Russian colleagues and building professional networks for exchange and potential partnership
The following candidates are welcome to apply:
- Senior or middle level managers
- Who have at least three years of work experience in the cultural sector
- Who have an intermediate or higher level of English