Garage announces an open call for cultural organizations and NGOs to take part in the Point of Displacement festival
The Point of Displacement festival, dedicated to migration and ethnocultural diversity, invites museums, theaters, educational platforms, initiative groups, NGOs, and other organizations to join the 2021 program.
Point of Displacement is a festival about migration and ethnocultural diversity that envisages migration as one of today's most complex phenomena. It is co-organized by Garage Museum of Contemporary Art, Museum of Moscow, the State Tretyakov Gallery, the educational project Neighbors' Language School, the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), and the integration center for refugees and migrants Kids Are Kids.
The Point of Displacement 2021 will be held in a hybrid format (online and offline) from June 14 to 20.
Institutions wishing to participate in the festival and run events within its framework must share the co-organizers' basic principles.
Participants in the Point of Displacement festival receive:
- 1) the status of the festival participant;
- 2) logo with a link in the "Festival Participants" section;
- 3) ink to the festival program on Point of Displacement's landing page;
- 4) consulting support from the festival's co-organizers;
- 5) all layouts of the festival identity;
- 6) mention during the press conference dedicated to the festival;
- 7) experience exchange with experts in the field of culture and migration;
- 8) Point of Displacement branded T-shirts for on-site organizers (up to 10 items).
To apply, please fill out the form before April 18.
Applications will be considered by a commission composed of the Point of Displacement co-organizers. The maximum number of new members is no more than five organizations. Results will be announced on April 26.