Contest for Russian Performance: A Cartography of its History exhibition
16 Oct 2014
Performance in Russia: A Cartography of its History slogan contest rules:
- Before entering Performance in Russia: A Cartography of its History, you will be urged to download the dedicated app, or rent a tablet with the pre-installed app at the information desk.
- Having traversed the exhibition along one of the available routes, you will be prompted to take part in the contest.
- The app will then offer to take your selfie, and ask you to create a slogan summarizing your experience at the exhibition.
- Both photo and slogan are then displayed on the big screen located in the Museum lobby.
- You will also be prompted to upload your photo to a social networking page (facebook, instagram, vkontakte)
- Uploaded photos are automatically supplemented with the hashtags #перформансвроссии, #яперформанс, as well as #перформансконкурс, which Garage will require to locate your selfie.
- We will select the best slogan, and the winner will receive a personal ARTFRIEND card.