New visit rules have been introduced to ensure safe access to Garage Screen summer cinema:
- From August 1 the number of visitors to the summer cinema is restricted. All existing concessions for Garage Screen visitors are still available
- We recommend that you buy tickets in advance online or use contactless payment methods at the ticket desk.
- If you change your mind (including on the day of the screening), you can return the ticket and get a full refund online (if the ticket was purchased online) or at the ticket desk (if purchased at the ticket desk)
- The entrance to Garage Screen summer cinema is via Garage Square. The exit is on the opposite side, on Gorky Park Alley
- You must wear a mask when visiting Garage Screen summer cinema. The mask should be securely fixed and tightly cover the mouth and nose, leaving no gaps. We also recommend that you wear gloves
- Visitors with a body temperature of more than 37°C and those with visible symptoms of illness (such as coughs and colds) will be refused entry to Garage Screen summer cinema
- Throughout your visit, please observe a distance of 1.5 meters from other visitors
- We recommend that you use hand sanitizers after contact with objects and surfaces
- 9. Cinema visitors with discounted tickets must produce proof of eligibility at the entrance. Discounted tickets are invalid without a supporting document.
Examples of documents:
— university students: student ID, ISIC card, Moscow card
— school pupils: school pupil certificate, Moscow card, passport
— seniors: pension ID, social card, passport
— visitors with disabilities: disability ID, social card
— large families: large family ID, social card
— journalists: journalist ID (press card)
ОGarage Screen summer cinema visit rules may be subject to change in accordance with new municipal or federal laws governing cinema attendance.
We will be happy to answer any questions by phone: +7 (495) 645-05-20.
While visiting Garage Screen, please refrain from:
- Bringing luggage or other similar large bags into the cinema
- Carrying weapons of any kind into the cinema, including pneumatic rifles and aerosols, as well as fireworks and other explosives
- Entering the cinema with bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, or other similar objects (you may leave your items at the entrance, however, Garage is not liable for any damage or loss)
- Using your cell phone during the screening
- Carrying or consuming drinks in glass containers
- Video and photo shooting during the screening
Visitors with children:
- Changing tables are available in the mother and baby room in the Museum
- Cinema tickets are sold in compliance with the film age limit
Photo and video
Personal still photography is permitted before and after the film screening. However, accreditation is necessary for the use of professional video equipment on the premises. Please Please contact the PR Service at Garage Museum.