Eva Hesse (1936–1970) was one of the foremost women artists of the twentieth century. Her artistic practice combined the seriality and reduction of 1960s Minimalism with emotion, sensuousness and physicality, while the transparency and transience of her unconventional materials also contributed greatly to her unique position in the art world of her day.
From 29 November 2013 to 02 March 2014, the Hamburger Kunsthalle was presenting the first solo exhibition of Hesse’s work in her native city.
- Anri Sala: Answer Me2016
- Robert Indiana: Beyond Love2013
- Wilhelm Sasnal2011
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: With Artwork by Yayoi Kusama2012
- All Variations Are Valid, Including This One2017
- Yayoi Kusama2012
- Anri Sala: Ravel Ravel Unrave2013
- Gabriela Löffel2015
- Jasper Johns2014
- Francis Bacon: Catalogue Raisonne. Volume III. 1958–19712016
- Sophie Calle. Double Game2007
- Anastasia Ax2014