New rules have been introduced to make your visit to Garage and Garage Library safe and comfortable.
Rules for Garage visitors
- Entry to exhibitions is only possible with a timed ticket. All discounted ticket categories are still available. Visitors can only enter the exhibition space during the time interval indicated on their ticket (for example, from 11:00 to 11:30). The number of visitors permitted in each Museum space at any one time is limited.
- Tickets are on available online. We recommend purchasing in advance.
- If you change your mind (including on the day of your planned visit), you can return the ticket and get a full refund.
- Masks must be worn in the Museum. We also recommend wearing gloves.
- We ask visitors to observe a distance of 1.5 meters. There are floor markings at the entrance, by the information desk, at the central staircase, and in the bookshop.
- GARAGE cardholders, ICOM, CIMAM, and Sotheby’s Preferred members, JTI Culture Card, and visitors with disabilities with one carer get priority entrance to exhibitions.
- Visitors with discounted tickets must produce proof of eligibility at the exhibition entrance. Without it the ticket will be invalid:
- university students: student card, ISIC card, Moscow card;
- children: letter from school, Moscow card, passport;
- seniors: pension ID, social card, passport;
- visitors with disabilities: disability ID, social card;
- large families: large family ID, social card;
- press: press card.
Guidelines for Garage Library visitors
- Garage Library is open by appointment seven days a week. The number of visitors allowed in the library space at any one time is limited to twenty. We ask visitors to observe a safe distance.
- Library visitors must wear masks. We also recommend wearing gloves.
- Applications to work in the library should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be submitted no later than 24 hours before the planned visit. The librarian will confirm the visit during the working day. Applications received after 21:00 will be processed on the following day, which may affect the date of the visit.
In the application, please indicate the planned date and time of your visit (from 11:00 to 21:00). Time in the library is limited to two hours.
Please note that visitor rules may change to comply with federal and city regulations regarding museums.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone on +7 495 645-05-20.